I have enjoyed working with all types of Buyers and Sellers in all kinds of real estate markets. Whether mortgage interest rates are 3% or 18% (back in the 1980s!), no sellers on the horizon, cash buyers or credit challenges, it doesn't matter! The perfect house with the perfect terms for my clients is somewhere. It's just a matter of finding it, then negotiating for it. That's what I've been doing over the past 40+ years. I would love to connect with you and work with you to achieve your home buying or home selling goals . . . anywhere in the United States! If you need to rent for a short period of time first, I can help you with that too. Feel free to call me any time at 208 755-3003.
• Closed over $100,000,000 in residential transactions
• Over 1,800 hours of education related to real estate
• Member of Coeur d’ Alene Association of Realtors
• Member of Idaho Association of Realtors
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Coeur d’ Alene Multiple Listing Service
"Nikki Helped us find our dream home. We had looked for over two years in three states! When we met her,
she listened carefully to our wish list and within weeks found the perfect place. The inspections presented many
challenges but she was able to negotiate solutions for each one. We highly recommend her." - Jeff and Racine
I have earned numerous credentials and certifications . . .
• Member of Multi-Million Dollar Club
• Member of Top Producers Club
• Top Sales Agent Award - Top Listing Agent Award
• Recipient of the Centurion Award – over $7,000,000 in annual sales
• Recipient of the Diamond Award
"I had to sell my house while buying a house in another state. Nikki coordinated everything so that the
closing and purchasing were seamless. What could have been very stressful was a pleasure. And best of
all, she got me the price I wanted." - Michael M.
I have years of experience in every aspect of the real estate business . . .
• Owned my own office in California which included a property management company
• Managed a local office of a major real estate company.
• Managed 9 subdivisions the in Coeur d’ Alene and Spokane area, including sales, marketing, and builder interface.
• Sold new construction and served as Project Manager for ten years in California
"We hoped to buy our first home with no money down. Nikki found a lender that specialized in the financing
we needed and worked with her to match us to a loan that allowed us to buy with an interest free second
trust deed. It was a little-known program available only in our area. We were able to buy a home that easily
fit our family of five. Thank you, Nikki." - Sara A.
Personal interests . . . .
• Founder of A Voice for the Persecuted
• Founding member, Post Falls Select Soccer Team
• Multi-published, award winning author. Recipient of the Excellence in Media Award, and numerous other national awards